Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I order food/drinks/dinner at the show?
2. Are there any drink minimums?
NO. We want a little of your money and more of your laughs.
3. Is there parking available?
YES. Ample street parking around the venue is available. There is also a parking garage on Clay St @ 11th St.
4. Is the venue handicap accessible?
YES. There is an elevator to bring you upstairs.
5. Can I use a credit card?
YES. Click on the Tickets link above.
6. Do I need to purchase tickets in advance?
NO. You can buy tickets at the door also.
7. What time should I arrive?
Doors open 15 minutes prior to show time.
8. Can I find out who is performing at a particular show?
YES. Check out the Calendar link above.
9. Are the comedians funny?
Our lineups include some of the best and well-established comedians, along with up-and-coming stars. You can find out more about the comedians on our Calendar page.
10. How long is every show?
Each show runs for an hour and a half (90 minutes).
11. Is there any age restriction?
We recommend 18+. Most of our shows are pretty clean shows but it's a live comedy show. If you are under 18 and accompanied by an adult who doesn't mind it, we won't mind it. If you are too young to sit quietly in one place for 90 minutes we'll be happy to tie you to your chair and tape your mouth.
12. No minimums, no age restrictions, don't you have ANY restrictions?
Okay, if you insist - NO RECORDING, NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY, NO ANSWERING ANYTHING ON YOUR PHONES DURING THE SHOW.
13. What if I have a question that is still not answered?
So you are one of those kinds eh? Okay, just email or call us and we'll be happy to answer it for you.