Ring Chime Pro is one of the best and smartest doorbells which comes with many useful features when compared to the normal version of the Doorbell. One of the major issues with this Doorbell is its ring doorbell volume; according to consumer reviews, the volume of the Ring Chime Pro doorbell is very loud by default and can be annoying to your ears.
So, you must adjust the volume according to your own needs. Many people have no idea about adjusting the volume of the Ring Chime Pro. So, in this guide, we will discuss the simplest method to adjust and control the volume on the Ring Chime Pro doorbell.
We will also discuss all the other important information related to the Doorbell, such as changing the default tones, and downloading new ringtones, etc. This guide will be very helpful for those people who do not know anything about the latest Ring Chime Pro doorbell.
Step To Adjust the Volume on The Ring Chime Pro Doorbell
You must adjust the volume according to the size of your house, such as users who live in a big house need to increase the sound, while if you live in a small house, then you may have to lower the sound because the default sound will be very high for small houses.
Follow the below steps to successfully adjust the volume on the Ring Chime Pro:
- Step 1: Firstly, you must install and open the Ring Chime application on your Smartphone.
- Step 2: You will have to find the devices option, which is located on the top left of the screen.
- Step 3: Select your default chime from the given list of devices.
- Step 4: Now, select the Chime Tones option.
- Step 5: You see a Volume Slider option; select the volume according to your need.
How to Change the Tone of Ring Chime Pro Doorbell?
The Ring Chime Pro doorbell offers a video camera as well as a speaker to communicate with the visitors, and this made it a smart Ring Doorbell. This Doorbell also comes with different unique personalizations.
You can change the default tone on a Ring Chime Pro to any specific sound that is easy to recognize. You only need to download the Ring App to change the ring chime tone.
Step to Change the Ring Chime Sound:
- Step 1: Firstly, Download and Install the Ring App Manager on your Smartphone.
- Step 2: You must visit the dashboard by clicking on three dots in the top left corner.
- Step 3: Then, you must find the “Devices” option in the dashboard.
- Step 4: Now, select your installed Chime from the given list you want to change the sound.
- Step 5: Now, visit the Audio Settings.
- Step 6: You will have to select the Chime tone option from the menu.
- Step 7: Now, select the desired Ringtone to change the Ring chime tone.
You can also change the notification sound of Ring Chime through the Ring App installed on your Smartphone. You just must visit the Rings tab and select the notification sound and select the desired notification sound you want to hear when someone presses the Doorbell.
After making all the adjustments, you must tap on the Save Changes button. Then, a popup message will appear on the screen about the successful update of the Ring Doorbell Chime volume. Now, you can ring the Doorbell yourself to see if the changes have been saved or not.
How to Download New Ringtones for the Ring Chime Pro
The Ring Chime Pro doorbell allows you to download new ringtones from the internet. You can place the device anywhere inside the home, and that is why it is called the speaker of the ring device.
To download new ringtones for the Ring Chime Pro, you must visit the mobile application Ring app and then select Chime from the list of devices shown. Then, it will show you a list of new ringtones, listen to them and select the desired volume, and then finally save your settings.
During the download process, a blue light starts flashing on the Ring Chime, which indicates that the download is in process, and when the light turns to solid blue, it indicates that the download process is done. Now, you can simply set the downloaded Ringtone from the Ring application, and this may take a few minutes.
Ring Chime Pro Outside Doorbell Sound
You can also change the Outside Doorbell Sound if you want to. The default tone is provided by the Ring to help the visitor know that the Doorbell is working fine. Ring does not allow you to change the Outside Doorbell Sound to date, but you can adjust the volumes.
Follow these steps to reduce the outside Ring Doorbell Sound:
- Firstly, visit the Ring Application on your Smartphone
- Then, select your Ring Doorbell Device
- Then, visit the configuration option, where you will find a volume slider
- Now, you can adjust the volume according to your own need
Note: If you do not want any sound from the outside Doorbell, you must adjust the volume to 0.
Since the Ring Chime Pro doorbell allows its users to adjust its volume according to their need and you can also choose different tones for your phone notification and Ring Doorbell notification. Just by listening to the notification, you can recognize who is at the door.
The Ring Doorbell also catches motion and later when an intruder tries to enter your house. Also, it is very simple to adjust the volume on the Ring Chime Pro doorbell as you must follow the steps carefully and you are done.
This is all about this guide, and we hope you find it helpful. If you have any queries regarding this guide, please mention them in the comments below. We will try our best to sort all your queries.